The Bella Luna Retreat features a waterfall, suspension bridge and a star gazer dwelling on a cliff. It is often used by honeymooners – for anniversaries and birthday celebrations.
- Sleeps 2 people only
- Kitchenette with four burner stove/oven
- Mini refrigerator
- Swiss Electric fire stove and heater
- Romantic claw foot tub
- Luxury ORGANIC linens and pillows
- DVD player with extensive library of films
- Organic over sized queen mattress
- Wrap around deck overlooking a private forest of oaks and madrone
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer/iron and ironing board
- Access to stargazer during entire stay
- Walking distance to Hood Mountain Park
- Propane BBQ on deck
- Pots, Pans, dishes, utensils, including BBQ utensils
- No wifi – faster high speed internet via ethernet cable – bring an adaptor if you have a newer device
- Verizon and other cell phones often don’t work at the cottage
The retreat is only 15 to 35 minutes to some of the best wineries and dining in the region.The cottage is listed in the Lover’s Guide to Waterfalls and offers private hiking trails and a 40 foot waterfall in the WINTER & SPRING only. Situated at a private residence, the Bella Luna Mountaintop Retreat, offers privacy, breathtaking views and a magical “tree house” like place to stay.
The little studio cottage has a circular skylight and has an enchanting light that surrounds her. She is nestled in a grove of oak trees.
OUTDOOR HOT TUB is available for an extra $100 fee, which must be paid in advance to reserve and ready it for your use. If you have booked a week or longer the hot tub is free to use.
Access to outdoor hot tub with $100 additional fee – must be paid for at time of booking for cleaning schedule which is once a week.
Please note – owners live in a separate house on the property and are available to help our guests with anything they need. We prefer to give our guests complete privacy, so it is rare that we see guests except when checking them in.
We are sorry we cannot accept pets – as so many of our guests have allergies. We do have two super friendly cats and they are not allowed into the cottage.